Our Vision: A biblical, loving ministry that enables women to make friends, connect with women of peace by building relationships, sharing life and demonstrating how to be accountable to one another
Our Mission: To be a relevant, up to date ministry that enables women to walk across the room and engage with and encourage others, teach and model how to live in the freedom Christ promises, witness for Christ and be released into ministering for Christ.
Our Methodology: Develop a ministry that creates a safe space, through godly leadership and biblical teaching, for personal development of prayer, pastoral care, hospitality and exercising the spiritual gifts. We will believe God for the impossible, and will make a positive, Christ-honouring difference in women’s lives in and beyond the church
- To develop an ethos that inspires women to aspire to be the best they can be
- To encourage each other modelling true freedom in Christ
- To connect with each other and share life
- For each woman involved in Aspire to have partnership in the ministry
- To demonstrate and grow personal and corporate accountability
- To enable personal development in prayer, spiritual gifts, pastoral care and hospitality
- To equip women in church to be disciple makers
Telford Elim Aspire is Part of Elim’s National Aspire Ministry - Aspire Website
Aspire seeks to encourage women in Telford Elim to be salt and light for Jesus - to reach, inspire, support and equip others.
Reach and connect with women in our church, online and in the wider community
Inspire women to fulfil their potential in Christ and make a difference in their sphere of influence
Support women in achieving their God given dreams and goal
Equip women through teaching and ministry to fulfil the purposes of God in their lives